Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Not A Perfect World, Tips And Tales, Not Bothered, Notes On History. Love

Hello, ....This is Terrie. Is this you, John? If not, Give me a call. I am an artist from Cleve. Ohio. It is hard to find  anyone that I would be friends with, here, in Riverside. My # 256 740 9654. Chick on the run, off the boat, sailing   away, high notes of the year. Songs to sing, places to go, babe or bitch, with or without stars, hard to know. Frogs,   fools, and freaks, lots of dung, lots of hit to talk, views online, haters, losers, rejects to run. Nuts and Franks kids,   notes of history of hate and love, tales to write, all day long.      Not A Perfect World, Tips And Tales, Not Bothered, Notes On History. Love Image may contain: 1 person
Reptile Alerts: Back in time, read a book or two, saw the story online, blasts… plus.google.com 5151: Back in the day, March thought May 29, 2013: History recorded, views to share, recapitulation 2. Frogs and snakes, monkeys and dogs, powers in the letters, 5151: 50 Shades Of Color, Bitches 5 Stars, Dames, Chicks And Babes: American Veterans. 

 Not A Perfect World, Tips And Tales, Not Bothered, Notes On History. Love and… plus.google.comHappy Hits, winners and lowers life forms, frogs in the water, frogs in the house. Games to play, music to play, bests of loves, sinners and saints, brains in asses, donkeys in the hills. Tales to spin, frogs in the house, snakes in the grass, bears to arms.



 Joseph Mack shared a link.  Snakes in the Grass: Cows,Cattle, And Cattlecalls, Ready for What?: Steven Jay… plus.google.com Messing with Craigslist scammers - YouTube Paul Jarrot, head of tribe of Turkeys, Vibe Cover, History In The Works, Stories Told, History recorded, tie to the notes, songs record for the best to be, bumps in the roads, back on track. Songs recorded for the bumps, for the dough's, the friends, the freaks, the questions up in the air.  Joseph Mack shared a link.  

History to note. Tales of dazes in the past, history of lovers, history of… plus.google.com Fridays, Always Happy, Moments By Moments.I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't. Life Is A Beach Blog Time running away with me, Fridays, happy and delight for another one, time to share, moments by moments, the love and the luck, the running to races, rats to run.

Thats great, and your pictures and stats were requested also, did I miss those somewhere? Here is a little bit more of the story if you want to go there, and you are 420 friendly and you do more with that would be great, otherwise to have and to give is okay as well, common ground that I like to check to see if more is there or less, it would depend on a couple of factors. Not A Perfect World, Tips And Tales, Not Bothered, Notes On History. Love 

Thanks for the reply, no picture sorry I do not know how to send yet, so I hope you will wait to see what I look like also. Have been in Ventura with friends in a RV, that also goes to the beach when in Ventura. It was a bad judgement call and the people were meth heads, and that cousin took me on a ride for so much money that I did not know where it went. I am sure most of it went for the clouds in the sky, and that trip almost killed me, last year, and I lost $37 thousand dollars accounting to statement from SSDI, for the money they gave me. Unbeliveable right? Sorry about the spelling was not able to work spell check with out a mouse, this pad does not work either.

I could use a friend, and sex is not the issue, because you first have to connect on other levels as well, and I guess that was the biggest judgement call that I missed, or did not listen to. So it was a lot of lessons that I had to learn, and it is still a work in process. 

Have housing issues still, and have been searching for housing in Moreno Valley, and a school to go to for nonprofit management to do online, and have a car that was stolen last year by my kissing cousin that I need to get back on the road, it makes me angry to have to see my car sitting and not running. Have to have key remade at Toyota,  for the car to start, shithead stole my car with a fake key, and had it towed away to make my life harder. 


Still try to recover from that also, more bad judgement calls, a snake out of the gate, and a snake in the end was the story of that cousin. I hate to tell the stories about how easy it was to snow me, and attempt to take my life in the process, I came so close to the left side of the grave. Thank God it was not my time, and it has made me stronger and ready to fight for the rest of the things I want, and I can do it all by myself, but it would be better with friends to help focus on the rest and more.

Where in Riverside do you live, do you have a house, and you live alone? What else do you want to share?

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people standing

Franky Trees, Nuts and beans, bald head of Frank Agresti, back in time, before he got so fat. Cow, hog, pig, sick as a dawg, donkeys in fields,monkeys in backs. Retards, rejects, escapees, dicks, dawgs, and freaks from NY. Basket cases, threats to harm, views of crooks, cheaters and liars. Monkeys in packs, to steal from veterans, as if they matter more. Stupid, dense, dumb, coins to flip, cards to read,can not be fixed, cured or train. Free ride, asses to kiss, NY state of retards.Witches Hats, Horns to Blow, Love and Hate. One Way, One View, Ace Out, Black Notes. Life Is A Beach, A Mountain, A Song To Sing:God of Thunder. March To Mars.

No comments:

Post a Comment